© Oliver’s Battery Parish Council 2012-2014 Contact: The clerk firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver’s Battery is situated to the west of Winchester in Hampshire and comprises 700 houses and approx. 1400 residents. Look in the Battery section for more information and photographs to find out how our beautiful parish has developed over the years.
We are lucky in so much that we have managed to retain our local shops, which comprise of a village shop which includes a post office, ladies hairdressers, cycle shop, butchers, second hand furniture shop, pet shop, men’s barbers and a dentist. St Marks church is also the focal point for the various groups that meet there and the links to them are on the site.
We hope you will find the information useful, please free to contact us on any matter and will be happy to consider its addition to the website.
Chair Oliver’s Battery Parish Council
See our current newsletter
This website is managed by the Parish Council for the community and to communicate its own activities.
|Origins of OB|
|World War One|